Fwd: OPEN WALK-IN @ Bengaluru – 24th Feb 2018
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
From: “Buddy Referral (HRS-IN)” <Buddy.Referral@in.bosch.com<mailto:Buddy.Referral@in.bosch.com>> Date: February 19, 2018 at 8:00:46 AM EST To: RBEI/NE-EC-Associates <RBIN.EDEAssociates@bcn.bosch.com<mailto:RBIN.EDEAssociates@bcn.bosch.com>>, RBEI/BE2-Associates <RBIN.ESAAsso@bcn.bosch.com<mailto:RBIN.ESAAsso@bcn.bosch.com>>, RBEI/BE3-Associates <RBEI.BE3Associates@bcn.bosch.com<mailto:RBEI.BE3Associates@bcn.bosch.com>>, RBEI/QMM-Associates <RBEI.QMMAssociates@bcn.bosch.com<mailto:RBEI.QMMAssociates@bcn.bosch.com>>, RBEI/BS-Associates <RBEI.BSVAssociates@bcn.bosch.com<mailto:RBEI.BSVAssociates@bcn.bosch.com>>, RBEI/HRL-M-Dept <RBINPER.DEP@bcn.bosch.com<mailto:RBINPER.DEP@bcn.bosch.com>> Subject: OPEN WALK-IN @ Bengaluru – 24th Feb 2018
Make your workplace better with your friends around. Here is an opportunity to refer your friends for the below requirements.
Open Walk-In @ RBEI:
Date : Saturday, 24th Feb 2018 Time : 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon Venue : RBEI/ No- BAN 602,PO.BOX- 3000,Hosur Road, Adugudi Bangalore- 560030 Contact : Malashree Work Location : Bengaluru Carry : Resume, Passport size color photograph, Photo Id Proof and Buddy Referral mail
SELECTION PROCESS : · Technical interview · Managerial interview (for those who clear the technical round of interviews) · HR interview
ESA _ Software Tester
Required skillset Knowledge about Automotive Standards Experience in SW testing in Automotive Domain Experience in Vector tools like CANoe, TAE, DIVA, CANape, OpenTest, CANstress. Knowledge about CAN & UDS protocols. Know how about CAPL. Exposure to Test Automation Experience in HIL or Vehicle testing will be an added advantage Documentation tools DOORS, ClearQuest etc. Experience with debugger tools Experience in Customer handling. Good Communication skills Ability to work independently ISTQB certification will be an added advantage
BE, B.Tech in E&C , E&E, Instrumentation technology
2-4 yrs. of experience as embedded test engineer
ESA_ Embedded Developer (C and C++)
· 3- 6 years of strong proficiency in C with excellent knowledge of the language specification
· Strong in OS concepts (like scheduling, multitasking, memory management)
· Proven experience in embedded systems (real time operating system is an added advantage)
· Experience in large/medium scale projects
· Solid debugging skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently will be a preferred advantage
· Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
BE ( Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech
3 to 6 years of relevant work experience
· Short listing of CVs will be done at the venue and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
· Candidates should mention the Referrer’s Name & Employee no. on their profiles.
· Please do not send the profiles to Buddy Referral. Suitable candidates can directly walk-in to the above mentioned venue.